Monday, May 16, 2011

what we've been up to

multiple dance rehearsals and recitals

curler installation times five so she'd look like Shirley Temple for each and every rehearsal and recital

the joy of being a backstage (aka SuperMom) for one each of the above mentioned recitals and rehearsals
softball practices with the newest little leaguer on the block


baseball, baseball, baseball...cheering on the current #1 team in town! (#12 is our MVP)

visits from the tooth fairy



a night enjoying the arts...first the art show and then the third grade recorder concert (which was quite enjoyable despite what you may think 3rd grade recorder concerts sound like)


chaperoning a field trip to Boston with said musically talented third grade

Sometimes it is exhausting when I look at my daybook and see how full every single day is. Between school activities, sports, other extracurricular activities and the usual household obligations, it seems there isn't any time left to even breath. But I cherish all these moments, the big and the little. And quite honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

That doesn't mean I won't complain about my crazy busy days, because I certainly do plenty of that. ; )

1 comment:

Donna Remedis said...

HI Marie,
They are so darn adorable..... I ws glad to be able to see you all this weekend..... I hope to see you all real soon again.. Tell the kids I said hello!!!! Love Donna