Saturday, September 10, 2011

say what?

Does anyone else love the show "The Middle"? I love that show. It is ridiculous but oh my god it makes me laugh. Every character is hysterical and together they make me laugh so hard I have to use my inhaler. Yes, the show is that funny and if you don't think so then you are way too serious.
I have a problem though. The teenage boy character prefers to lounge about the house in his underwear. No, that's not my problem. My problem is that Sam thinks this is hysterical and worthy of imitation. I'm not a prude and honestly don't care if Sam wants to lay on the couch in his boxers, however I cannot have him wandering around the house in his skivvies when I have a houseful of daycare kiddos. EEC would look down on that sort of thing. Which is why I found myself saying the other day, "Sam, you are not allowed to walk around in just underwear when we have people over." Just another one of those things I could never have imagined I would need to say when I became a parent.

No comments: