Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a recent conversation with Katie about cheese

Kate: Mumma, I want cheese.

me: Okay, just a minute, let me finish sweeping and I'll get you some.

Kate: Mumma, what kind of cheese?

me: Cheese, just cheese.

Kate: Is it regular cheese?

me: yes

Kate: is it flat cheese not regular cheese?

me: no, it's just cheese.

Kate: is it big cheese?

me: I don't know? What do you mean big cheese?

Kate: I don't want little cheese and flat cheese. Just big regular cheese.
okay? okay, Mumma? okay? just big regular cheese? okay?

me: (finally losing it and shouting)IT'S JUST CHEESE! NOT FLAT OR SMALL OR REGULAR OR BIG! JUST CHEESE!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Dori said...

Love it! Wow, I'm not alone!

jen aka mommay said...

lol...Don't you wonder where they come up with these things??