Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged again!

Me and My First Baby MEME

Jessica tagged me for this meme.

1. Were you married at the time? Yes.

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? very very excited but also very very anxious

3. How old were you? 32

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was late so I went in to the dr's and had a blood and pee test done

5. Who did you tell first? well, after Joe...my father

6. Did you want to find out the sex? yes I did but we didnt' b/c Daddy did not want to know till he/she made his/her appearence

7. Due due: November 12th


8. Did you deliver early or late? I delivered 5 days before my due date so technically not early or late

9. Did you have morning sickness? nope

10. What did you crave? always late at night I wanted things like Bacon cheeseburgers or pizza with the works

11. Who irritated you the most? people who told me how difficult my life would be once I had the baby

12. What was your first child’s sex? male

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 45

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? unexplained bleeding throughout the first trimester other than that none

15. Where did you give birth? In a hospital.

16. How many hours were you in labor? didn't quite make it to even an hour if you're counting only active labor-that was about 35 minutes, but I knew i was in labor about 5:30 in the morning and he arrived at 9:31 am

17. Who drove you to the hospital? the school nurse from the kindergarten I worked at

18. Who watched? Daddy, ob nurses and a midwife they found in the hallway when they realized the dr was not going to make it

19. Was it vaginal or c-section? vaginal

20. Medication? nope, there was no point since he was 3/4 of the way birthed by the time I got to the hospital

21. How much did your child weigh? 9 lbs 5 oz

22. What did you name him/her? Samuel

23. How old is your first born today? turning 8 in a month and a half

Hey Anne, Karla and Debra ! You're it!
For those of you who are new to tagging, link the Tagger (that would be Moi) to your Meme and then the links/names of the people you are tagging! Copy and paste and add you own answers. Have fun!

No comments: