Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday...times eight!!!


My boy turned eight years old today. Eight years old and he's already ditching his Mumma to go to the Celtic's game. I thought I had at least ten years before sporting events trumped ME.

Even though I've been ditched I still want to shout out a big huge "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" to my amazing, curious, compassionate, silly, laughing, sensitive Sammy Kabookie. You inspire me to be a better person just by being who you are. Who knew my little guy would have so very much to teach me. I love you Sam!

5 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

Happy Birthday Sam!

Jessica Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!

Dori said...

Happy Birthday Sam!