Tuesday, December 2, 2008

must be a harmonious Holiday

I am happy to report my kids are equitable in their butchering of religions. Yesterday Teresa came home so excited her words were stumbling over each other as she attempted to tell me what she'd learned that day. She was full of news about candles and presents and food. Once she settled down she was able to talk more coherently and she told me "Not everyone celebrates Christmas, you know? People who are Jewish light candles for eight days. And give presents for eight days. And they eat special dinners too. It's not Christmas...they celebrate Harmonica"

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That is adorable! I love the things they come up with when they say things wrong! Harmonica! So funny!

Jessica Ryan said...

And I wish you a Happy Harmonica too!

Anonymous said...

LOL! so cute! Happy Harmonica to all!