Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A game of tag

I've been tagged by Jess


I have been instructed to list 7 weird and/or random facts about myself. I am also supposed to tag 7 more lucky people and link to their blogs. But the sad sad truth is that I know very few bloggers. No one in my real life circle blogs (that I know of anyways) nor do any other family members. My family is so low tech it's embarrassing. There are several women from an online community I belong to that blog but they've already been tagged. So long story short, I will share my weird random facts but will woefully be the loser with no blogs to tag myself.

So, here we go

1.My most favorite late night snack is whole wheat bread spread with peanut butter and sugar sprinkled on top.

2. I am a list maker. I make lists to do, to call, to write, to send. I love love love crossing items off my lists. If I do something that I neglected to list I will actually write it down just so I can cross it off.

3. My favorite way to eat oatmeal is with sugar and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

4. I clean the house while listening to The Spice Girls song "wannabe"

5. I like to read while I eat breakfast.

6. My ears are not pierced.

7. I hate driving.

If you're reading this and have a blog and have not yet been tagged, well then, tag...you're it!

1 comment:

Jessica Ryan said...

i had no idea that you hate to drive... and omg we ARE related... I make lists too! I have lists of the lists that I need to make!