Friday, April 5, 2013

best present ever

I like going through the kids' backpacks at the end of each day.  You never know what you're going to find in there.  Most of the stuff I pull out ends up in the recycle bin or the trash, but every so often you find one you just want to hang on to. 
 


Kate brought this home from school the other day.  What a wise little girl.  She understands that family is a  gift worth more than any book, toy, or piece of clothing.  And she cherishes us with all of her heart.  Her great big incredible heart. 

And I thinks it's quite comical and  worth mentioning that part of the reason she likes us is because we feed her. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet! The feeding her comment reminds me of a note I got from one of my students when I taught pre-K. She wrote me a thank you note at the end of the year, thanking me for giving her crackers and water! It just cracked me up, especially the water comment. :)